Hidden In Plain Sight

Hidden In Plain Sight

Wednesday, February 8, 2017

The Malamati Way

Le Marabout Errant: Can you describe this "path" or "practice" that you call the "Malamati Way"? Dervish Baba: Others have written of it. Read their books. LME: I have been reading, but I would like to hear it described by someone who claims it as their own. DB: I don't "claim it as my own." It may claim me...Perhaps you have not read enough. LME: I plan to read more, but could you not say a few words that would assist my understanding? DB: Words will only increase the noise in your heart and add to your confusion. LME: Is there nothing that you can tell me? DB: Yes, of course, there is plenty. But why do you insist on putting me in an awkward position? LME: I don't see how my curiosity places you in any kind of position at all. DB: (silence).

No comments:

Post a Comment